Using a Grounding Cord to Connect to the Earth













This autumn, I am reading a great book by Amorah Quan Yin called The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka. One of the first exercises is to practice grounding with the earth. It is important to ground fully in order to be fully present in the body. Read her book for the specific information about her exercises, which are very helpful when starting out.

When grounding, it helps me to visualize myself being connected with the earth itself. One good way to do this is to stand next to a tree, with one's hands on the tree and one's bare feet on the roots of the tree, if the roots are coming out from the ground. Otherwise, just put your bare feet in the dirt. Then, I always just visualize my being connected with the roots of the tree, following them into the earth. When I used this technique, my grounding was much more real and I could physically feel myself connecting to the earth.

When I am grounded, it is easier to stay balanced, heal myself and to release things that I no longer need to have... When those things are released into one's cord, one becomes lighter in the body. For me, it is helpful to just say something like, "I release any connections I have with (maybe a person who caused me heartbreak or hurt). Please send this down my grounding cord to the earth where it can be neutralized and used for a better purpose." This helped me. I felt lighter and received a lot of light and love afterward! (Those things released into the earth in neutrality can be used by the earth, somewhat like a cosmic fertilizer!).

Comments