Kids Meditate Under The Bodhi Tree


Today, I was trying to meditate indoors and it just wasn't working, so I went outside. The sun was going down, so I walked across the bridge to the other side of the pond, looking at the wild flowers on the way and baby trees that grow near the cat tails at the edge of the pond.

There was a tree that seemed to be in less than good condition, so I was inspecting it and took some photos, in case this was new damage. Was comparing the photos and heard a voice near me. 

“Hi,!” said Star.
“Hey, Star!,” I said, waving, “Do you want to meditate? I am just on my way.”
“Sure, I am bored,” Star said.
“Let’s go over to the Bodhi tree up there. We can get more sun that way.”

So we walked up the hill and sat next to the tree, facing the sun. Star and I meditated for a while.

"It is getting darker. I am going to get Sphinx," Star said.

I gave her a thumbs up, so as not to disturb my visions. Star returned and sat down. My colors were fading, so I decided it was a good time to stop. Sphinx could not make it, as she was not home. So, Star and me, we decided to talk about our meditation experiences.
 
"How do you meditate?," I asked.
"I love my heart and soul," Star said, spreading her hands wide and smiling. 
"That is a good way," I said, “Everything comes from the heart.” 
"Have you ever heard that you have a soul star above your head?," I asked.
"Does everyone have that?," Star asked.
"Yes, everyone has one... It is how you connect with your higher self," I said.
Star looked puzzled. 
"The higher self is ... Well, ok, think of a time when you did something really right and it gave you a really good feeling in your heart. That was because your higher self was working through you," I said.
Star smiled.
"Well, the soul star connects you with your higher self and soul. And, then upwards to higher consciousness," I said.  
"Do you want to meditate some more?," I asked. "Hmmm. The sun is going lower, maybe we can just talk some more." 

So we moved to another spot, as Star was bumping her head on the Bodhi tree. 
"So, how was today's meditation?," I asked.
"I did not come off the ground," Star said. 
"Do you always? I mean, can you levitate every time you meditate?," I asked.
"Hmm, not since I moved here," Star said. 

"What do you see when you close your eyes?," I asked.
"I see God and Jesus," Star said. 
"That is so cool!...Do you see pictures or symbols?," I asked.
"What do you mean by pictures or symbols?," Star asked. 
"Like scenes or shapes. ... The first picture I had was a face surrounded by leaves. He is the Green man, who lives in the woods. You know how there are Devas and faeries who take care of the plants and land? Well, he is like that," I said. 

"Do you see any colors when you close your eyes?," I asked.
"Yes, lots and lots," Star said. 
"I am so glad!...Well, I guess you don't need any help meditating! You know what you are doing.," I said.

"Do you know what it means to see pictures and symbols?...It is the angels communicating with you. ... The stars have angels on them. I know it sounds weird, but it is true," I asked.
"What month were you born?," Star asked.
"I am born in December, a Sagittarius," I said.
"I was born the end of March," Star said. 
"So, you are a Pisces...It is good to be a fish now," I said. 
"Why?," Star asked.
"Well, fish live in the water, and the water is connected with the feminine. The Earth is feminine. We are moving to the feminine from the masucline since March 9... It is a special time," I said. "Oops, I almost forgot to say this, we also have an Earth star under our feet. The Earth star connects you with Earth," patting the Earth with my hand. "That way when we connect with the stars, their love energy goes through us to the Earth to heal the Earth. 

We got up to move to the sandy part of the golf course, stopping on the way to see a duck's little nest. Being very quiet, we tiptoed and peeped over the top of the edge, just seeing the edge of her tail coming of the feather lined nest. 

"I have not seen a duck sitting on a nest since I had ducks in my back yard when I was your age. How old are you? 10?," I asked.
"Yes, 10," Star said.

Star's mom called her home, so we parted ways, with a hug! .... Until we meet again for meditation and talk under the Bodhi tree.  

Namaste!





Comments