Angels and Crossing over

My Norfolk Pine tree, last winter 

post by Matariki  inspired me to write this experience I had once upon visiting a clairvoyant for the first time. ... The particular medium was one who worked with assisting earthbound souls. At the meeting there was a woman whose daughter had gone missing a year or so earlier due to foul play. The mother of the girl wanted to have help in finding the body, as they suspected she was dead. She felt that the little girl would try to reach her. However, the medium refused to discuss the issue of the little girl with the mother, but instead kept focusing on a brother who had been dead 15 years in an accident. I thought this was odd, at the time. The grandmother had dementia, which the medium said was due to the guilt over the son's death, and offered to assist further (for pay) with clearing that and giving the mother some relief. The mother of the missing girl and medium went back and forth, but the medium professed only to receive messages from the brother. At the time, I looked at the mother and thought she looked familiar. She had raccoon eyes. That is, a lot of shadows. However, I could not place her....
Innofairy by Sakarilove

That next week, I remembered why I recognized her....

Earlier that year, I had been at the Barnes and Nobles in the ladies' room, washing my hands. I recalled that I saw a little girl standing next to me, from the mirror. She was not very old and I remember thinking it was weird that she was alone. I said "Hello." She just looked at me. When I looked up again, she was gone. The door had not opened or shut in the meantime. The little girl had looked pale and had big shadows around her eyes... After that, I went on with my shopping and left the store.

Well, it was around three or so months later that I felt drawn to this meeting with the clairvoyant.

After I realized that the girl and the woman looked alike, I called the medium, whose card I had taken. She said the woman had never contacted her. :-( I was a bit sad, as I felt that maybe I could at least tell the mother what had happened.... That was something. I wished that I could help. It was frustrating.

Innoangel by Sakarilove 
Another few months went by... I found a group of spiritual seekers in the next city and went to a meeting. We were just talking about ourselves. There was a healer there, a nurse, who I felt drawn to. I shared the story of the little girl. She told me that Spirit led her to tell me that I had helped the little girl to cross over (through the assistance of my higher self/spirit). I have to say that I was so happy to have been of assistance, even without consciously knowing.

Years ago, I read in a book by my Uncle that my dad had helped someone to cross over that was haunting the house where my Uncle and Aunt lived. It was amazing at the time, as I never knew of those sorts of things, except as in The Canterville Ghost, by Oscar Wilde, where a little girl's tears help a ghost to have peace. But sometimes, we can help and assist those who need us in so many ways that we even do not realize, both in the physical and non-physical world. In the wanting to, we do...

Much Love to everyone... I love you.








Comments