The Bee Hive, RA and the eternally green Oak Tree

I want to share an interesting journey....

October 14, 2011, I had an interesting picture come up in my coffee cup, in the residue of the Greek coffee I had been drinking. I had rinsed out the cup and put it in the drainer to dry. The next day, I picked it up and upon turning, saw this.

All Rights Reserved 2011.
When I first saw it, I thought it was a mermaid and merman, but the merman has a bird head, like a hawk. I guess I was meant to see it or else, the picture would have been washed off.

I have always felt connected to the sea and especially the story of the selkie and mer people. But, I was not sure why the man had a hawk's head.

All Rights Reserved 2012.
Well, later in the winter, on January 3, 2012, I was meditating in the sunset, which I do most days. I saw a vision of myself dancing with a white bird's mask on and wearing wings, such as a the native peoples might have done or still do. I was in a clearing. This is a rough scribble of it. I apologize for its being off kilter. :-)

Just after seeing this vision, I happened to walk around the duck feeder pond to the front of the park and noticed there was a light beige and white hawk with a gold beak (white on top and light beige on the sides, near the middle to bottom) sitting at the top of the oak tree. There was a small off shoot of it at the very top of the tree that was still green. It was in this part that the hawk was perched. I did not have my camera with me and was a bit mesmerized by the scene, so just enjoyed it in the moment. This hawk is a similar in color to the one I saw.



Here is a recent photo of the top of the oak tree where the hawk was sitting.

The dense part in the middle top is where the hawk was sitting that day in January. 

The full tree, with the dense clump at the top, which is where the hawk was sitting. 

When I recounted the story later that day, my friend shared with me that RA often travels as a hawk. I was happy to hear it, as part of my soul name is RA, being SA ECK RA. RA is a name that has meant the  element of fire, and later, the Sun.

This spring, April 24, I found a bee hive in that very same tree. After an attack, it seems to have revived itself, with the help of many blessings. Funnily enough, while at first I thought the face was a man. Below photo, taken in May, was during a sunset at the SW side. Further below, the photo was taken at sunrise, at the NW side.

All Rights Reserved 2012. 

Now I see that from a different angle, that it is a Goddess (perhaps a Tree Dryad). Many times, when I meditate near the tree at sunrise, as the sun comes through the tress, this tree and field around it turns to a leafy, shimmering gold-green. A bit like paradise, here on Earth. As we all are, inside ourselves.


All Rights Reserved 2012. 

Above is a video of the bee hive at sunrise, to give you an idea of its activity. Happily, it seems to be quite vigorous in spite of what happened a couple of weeks ago.

Recently, I have been studying and during one such session I had a vision of gold and violet on my page. On that page, in filigreed gold, was RA in a bird mask with a Bee Hive on top. (There is a sketch of a large cat below it). Here is a rough scribble of of just the mask and beehive headdress to give you an idea.

RA Bird Mask with Golden Bee Hive Headdress
At dusk on July 11, I happened to be walking and noticed what looked like a hawk next to the bee hive on the tree. See photograph taken the next morning.

All Rights Reserved 2012. 
Suddenly, everything made sense from last year to now. The picture in the cup, everything. I realizedthat what is happening, in all of us, is now "grounded," or complete. Also, reminded of what Judy Satori has referred to as the changes in our bodies (getting them ready for the next step) would be 9 months from the October 2011 full moon now, which fits well into the timeline above.

The bee hive symbolizes something special, as well, as honey comes from there. A liquid gold gift. Before I started this part of my walk, during July 2010, I had a dream of a walking up steps in the early morning to visit someone in Greece. There was a bee hive at the top and full of honey, dripping off...

As Jim Morrison once sang Waiting for the Sun, we have been waiting.. Now, it is here and we can become the sun. We are suns, each of us. Yesterday at sunrise, I snapped these photographs. I have never seen this much gold in the photograph at sunrise before. Since the recent sunspot activity, the golden light seems to have multiplied. I think the sun is giving us a message.

All Rights Reserved 2012. 



All Rights Reserved 2012. 


Here, above, taken about one hour after sunrise among the trees near the bee hive, there is a lot of light energy in the right side of the photograph, too. When I read Sacred Spiral later that day, it referred Lisa Gawla's blog, who mentioned what she called Guardian beings in the right side of her sight, which dovetails nicely with the light shown here. Another interesting serendipity to share...

Spirit has been urging me to write this, so I have...  It feels like I have given birth now and I am somewhat relieved.

Much love to all. :-)
Seal Swimming

Comments