The White Dragon, Lord Merlin & Seeing my Own White Dragon






Yesterday afternoon, September 11, at 3:00 p.m., I saw a big white dragon that had appeared in my aura. It was very strong and beautiful. Then, it morphed into Ganesha, and finally a beautiful little faerie Deva ! :) 
I had no idea there was a connection between dragons and Lord Merlin (Saint Germaine), but that was nice to know.

In September 2010, I saw two dragons in my tea leaves (one smaller in the saucer and one larger in the cup). There was a wee witch flying just over the head of the big one in the cup. 

There are no accidents, only wonderful serendipities, in life. 
Blessings on your own adventures... 
It sounds as if many things are happening here, there & everywhere.  

I have posted Robbyne's message below... Enjoy! 
..... 
Day 2 - The White Dragon  
by Robbyne LaPlant of White Wolf Journeys 
September 12, 2012
 We awoke to another stunning day, being gifted with gorgeous weather as we continued our pilgrimage through the magnificent countryside on our way to Tintagel and the place of the Merlin’s Cave.  Here we would join together calling forth the white dragon that could take us to other realms. Saint Germaine’s presence is felt as this is the cave of wisdom and one can receive guidance.  Many were filled with strong emotion and tears ran down the cheeks of those remembering, awakening to their truth. 

 As the group sat in stillness and we called forth the presence of the Merlin the cave became illuminated with violet light.  So brilliant was this violet light that it became visible in many photographs.  The rememberance of the magick was stirring in everyone's consciousness. 

The white dragon appeared on the cave wall and all felt the magick of the great magician touch them within their heart.  The cave is a place to sit in stillness and gather the wisdom of the past.  To remember the magick of the natural world.   An inner journey back to source as a reconnection to our divine self.

 Here we created a circle, and as the grandmother wisdom keepers had asked we passed a quartz crystal from heart to heart, placing our prayer and focused intention to create the energy of oneness and to reestablish the alliance between the world of human and the world of nature. Nicola and Denise would make the offering of the crystal now holding our prayers back to the sea.   Such a beautiful energy filled the hearts of all and I saw the group bonding closer.  It didn’t matter if one spoke English or German; the universal language of love was exchanged as each made a commitment to walk a Path of Beauty free of judgment.   I would have loved to stay here for hours, as I know many others felt the same but our journey was not yet complete for this magickal day.  It was clear I would return next year, as more would awaken and feel a call to return to this place of magick.  This would become a schoolhouse to share the teachings of 2013.
  
 We continued the pilgrimage to one of my most favorite places.  Saint Nectan’s Glen, a magickal world of enchantment and source of great healing.  A place where years before I had met a special being from the enchanted world who had returned to the states with me and remained close by.   We walked through the Glen quietly listening to nature and the sounds of the plant and tree spirits.    Some would sit in stillness near the source of water.   When you walk through an enchanted Glen in stillness and make an offering to the faery folk you can hear their song in your heart.  I had brought special herbs from Mount Shasta and each of us gifted the flower spirits to the beings of this magickal Glen.

When we came to the waterfall we took our shoes off to experience the healing waters and spent time receiving the power of the flowing waters. Again we would join together to place our prayers and intentions in a beautiful quartz crystal being depositing it through the wishing hole of the waterfall.  I could feel all of nature singing around us and many captured pictures of the nature beings joining us in celebration.

 It had been another magickal day, and we all felt complete with our wondrous journey into nature.   We were anxious to return to the enchanted landscape of Holbrook House to share dinner and prepare for our next early morning when we would visit the inner sanctuary of Stonehenge at the time of the sunrise.   

Comments

Unknown said…
I am a sophomore in a sculpture class and for our final we have to make an exhibition. I would like to use the white dragon piece at the top of the article but to do so I need to know the artist and a little about the piece. I would like to know how the artist thought of it and why he/she made it the way he/she did. Please contact me at dsamarin16@sjastudents.org, if you could get back to me asap that would be great.
Unknown said…
I am a sophomore in a sculpture class and for our final we have to make an exhibition. I would like to use the white dragon piece at the top of the article but to do so I need to know the artist and a little about the piece. I would like to know how the artist thought of it and why he/she made it the way he/she did. Please contact me at dsamarin16@sjastudents.org, if you could get back to me asap that would be great.
Seal swimming said…
dear danielle:
i am not 100% sure who the artist is, but when i did a google search, it referenced "creatures from el" vy ellen jewett as the most likely source. here is her website: http://www.creaturesfromel.ca/
...i hope that helps! :)
best wishes to you...