The Ancient Ones

This dream came to me a couple of weeks ago. I found it intriguing. Let's play the Lightning Dream Game!

The Name of my Dream: The Ancient Ones

My niece and I are sitting on top of a green mountain. It is a blue sky. I see light pink clouds above us. On top of the clouds, a group of Ancient Ones (the look like warriors) white in their bodies and garments sitting on horses, 2 on each side, with a spirit dancer in the middle, who is dancing inside a box of sand. I say to her, "Look!"

After that, we are in the valley.

I am happy to find my black box of 9 treasured rings. One is cream coloured with a rose pink flower or sacred site on it. I wear it on my left index finger.

On the porch, the trumpet is broken, but my harp is still working. I play the harp.

I fly into the sky and around the trees, then return.

There is a deep hole in the ground and people are diving in. it is ice. The water is blue. When they come up, they are changed, but not in a good way. The young ones are not where we are from.

Back on the mountain, I meet an older man. He was brought by a trusted person. We, the mountain people, are to protect him. He is from beyond the hills (maybe civilization). He has been accused of a crime he did not commit. Or, if he did, he committed for the good of all.

Feeling: Intrigued.

Reality Check: I have a harp and play it often. I do not play the trumpet, but my grandfather did. I have a ring box that holds 6 rings. I do not own a box like this one or any of the rings, yet. The mountains remind me of Colorado.

What do I want to know: I am curious what the visit means and who is the older man we are protecting in the dream.

If anyone has any associations or insights, under the guise of "If this were my dream, I ........". please feel free to share in comments.

Much love and have a beautiful day.

xx

ArchAngel Zadkiel

"Interesting ! Iiwmd, 9 rings/circles of life/generations.
I acknowledge and honour my grandparents and the warriors.
The trumpet as a call to war is not relevant now as the harp symbolises compassion & gentleness.
I astral travel and also have the sight of the bird.
The deep hole is the void or a portal.
The young ones represent the new energy/multidimensionality.
Whilst I don’t know specifics, I trust my guide and my gut to honour and protect someone who has gone before and served.
For more specific insight I need to re-enter the dream."


"Iiwmd, I'd be intrigued too and feel I had been with my ancestors. 
I'd know that although I have six rings I do not yet have nine, more complete knowledge, nor do I yet have a container for my knowledge. I might wonder about the part of me, whether it's sprung from my biography so far or my ancestral inheritance, that is a leader and acts for good at cost to myself, and in ways that the outer world regard as wrong or even criminally wrong. I would be concerned about the young ones diving into the cold depths, perhaps without knowing of their ancestors. This might make me think of young people exposed to drugs and levels of technological, "cold", exposure that I did not have when young. I would notice people are changed by this exposure, but that the young ones have brought something with them that I do not have, they are from "somewhere else". I might feel that this dream could be about my emerging leadership and seek to re enter the dream to speak to various characters. I might also visit my Sioux-French great grandmother and ask her advice and protection in such times of change."

Comments