Triple Rainbow Gift from Thor, Shiva and White Buffalo Calf Woman

The other evening, we had 70 mph winds and hail blow through south of my place. When I saw a bit of the evening sunset coming through, I went outside for a wee walk with my cat, Baby Girl. Upon visiting my friends the bees, I saw that they were huddling inside their hive in the making. Like many of us, they were seeking shelter in the storm. Then, I happened to look off to the South-East and saw a full rainbow. It was three rainbow levels deep, going on four. That is, three rows of pink with the other colors following each row, in succession. And then, part of a fourth row, following on pink. What a beautiful site. Instead of running to get my digital camera, I decided to sit down directly in the middle of the rainbow, which I did. As I was there, I felt pure relaxation and rest, going into a state of peace. When I came back and opened my eyes, only a small piece of the rainbow was left. I closed my eyes and went back to that place of peace. After a bit of time, I opened my eyes again and the rainbow was gone. I thanked Thor, the god of Thunder,

http://www.deviantart.com/download/292404821/thor___god_of_thunder_by_arteymetal-d4u3905.jpg
for the gift after the storm, and also thanked, Shiva, for the essence of being, that is left after all else is gone.

http://l.yimg.com/ck/image/A4186/4186/300_4186.jpg

As I was sitting there, I was reminded, too, of the White Buffalo Calf Woman, whose energy is of the rainbow.

http://whitehawkstudio.com/img/white_buffalo_calf_woman_dcp9_125_50_250_30.jpg
I am reminded that we, the Rainbow Tribe, are here, too, to spread the gift of the rainbow, through peace, love, and oneness.
.....
http://www.art-poster-online.com/rainbow_tribe.html
"This painting is the result of a fascination with an old photograph of Aboriginals from central Australia. ( Lawlor, R, 1991, 'Voices of the First Day - Awakening in the Aboriginal Dreaming,' Inner Traditions, Rochester, Vermont). I was so inspired by the photograph that I found it impossible not to channel my own version of this reality. It reflects the electromagnetic spectrum of the rainbow serpent and the belief in the Creator beings bringing to life the landscape and residing in the Dreamtime."-from the artist

.....
After giving thanks, I received a huge response energetically, which was wonderful, too. Then, I walked back home, in a much more peaceful state than when I had left.

Posted below is a picture of a triple rainbow that I found. It is so similar, but mine was not as wide! :-)

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJUNxjK32lFxMDABz9iuG6PhHSN9q1TJ8Gi_xjeyN218bl-StS
The below image is what it felt like, though, as I was in the middle of it and sitting in a park... :-) 
http://animacenter.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/rainbow-sky-sm.jpg


Comments

Unknown said…
That first triple rainbow picture is fake, rainbows produce the color banding inverted to the one that precedes the band.