I AM that I AM





Close your eyes, quiet yourself. Be still and know Iam. I AM that speaks and I AM that listens. BE still and feel that warmth of love, of joy and harmony that comes from the I AM. I AM all that there is to know. I AM the One and the All, called by so many names. I AM in your MInd for I think through you. I Am in your heart for I feel for you. Be still. Let me now fill your life with peace, prosperity for all your days to come. Think of your I AM now for it gently soothes your brow. I AM flowing down to all the muscles of your body, giving you life, giving you strength. IAM the force that you feel right now for I AM you when you say IAM. I surround you, enfold you. I AM within you always. Listen now and be at peace. My life is your life, for there is only Me. Your mind is my mind for the thinking. Your body is my temple, I AM within. Worship now in the altar of your heart, the Living Flame of my image, A perfect picture of Myself. Be still and let me whisper to you the secrets of the ages: I AM all things that live and grow, Great and small. I AM all the plants, the flowers, the sun, the sky and the moon-There is none else but I. IAm the words to every song and tune, Every book ever written, I am the Author. I am Nature. All your prosperity, your wealth, abundance and supply comes from me. I AM the earth that keeps your feet firmly rooted on the soil. I AM within you. remove your doubts, your cares, your worries for I take care of my own. For am I not you? Feel me through your skin. Allow me to radiate through the beauty of your face. Feel the beating now of my own heart which is your heart. I AM your wissdom, I AM all things tonyou. I AM the person special in your life. Look with eyes of Love And see me the Perfect One. I enjiy life through you. I AM the sunset. All the colors that take your breath away. I AM the glow of the moon. I AM the rain and the wind that blows through your hair. IAm the mountains, the land and the sea. IAM above, I AM below, I AM the dark and the Light of day. I have placed these things that all men may enjoy the different shades and colors of Me. Be still. I AM Beauty in your life. Dwell often on Joy, Peace and Harmony. My thoughts are thoughts of Goodness, Godliness, Creativity. I speak to you now. Incline your ear that you may never wander from my voice. You have learned my ways-know the secret ways of love. To give, to receive, and to regive once more. To bring to all my other selves the gift of Myself I give to you. Open the doors of your mind and swing open the portals of your soul; accept from me all I have to give. Believe in yourself, have confidence and be assured that all your coming days shall be filled with life and laughter and wherever you are, Love is there. Be still. I Am the God of All known by so many names. I AM all that there is. I AM the Self identified as you. Feel my invisible hand in yours. Allow me to lead you to the path that is just right for you. I shall give you a person, a thing which shall make your heart sing. And then you shall know that I AM God. And you shall bow in the spirit of Humility and know that I AM the Almighty One spoken of, down through the ages. Relax. I prepare for you a feast laden with all the desires of your heart. Take what is yours by Divine Inheritance. Love, if you desire. Money for greater enjoyment. Perfect Self-expression to make you grow. All these things are for you. Love and bless yourself for I AM doing it through you. I AM wonderful for I AM you. I AM pleased with you. You have never failed me. Feel me the God in you as you. In every part of you now. Be still. be at peace. I AM the ALL. We walk together. Be still and know I AM GOD AS YOU. Be still and know I AM the ONE.

Comments