The Day of Love. Mimi Sophie's Day in the Sun.


Mimi Sophie, February 25, between the vet and hospital. 
Mimi Sophie, my little kitty, is in the top photo early February 28, 2013. She was in the Emergency Hospital since Sunday evening this week and I went to pick her up and take her home with me, to give her a day in the sun, roll in the dirt, sit in the clover, whatever she wanted to do. Because she was not happy in there and her illness was progressing, not getting better. 


I got her home and she rested. 

Then, during the afternoon, we went into the sun and relaxed outside. There are no pictures, but we had a beautiful afternoon. Mimi watched the geese as they walked about, and the ducks, too. The wind was in her hair and she was happy. I kissed her a lot. Later, when the sun was on the other side, I took her into the front patio and sat in it with her. She closed her eyes and purred, for the first time in 3 days. I even saw tears in her eyes, from the happiness. I gave her lots of love and healing Reiki and she was so calm, I thought the angels had come. ... I took her little face in my hands and kissed it and covered it in tears. She closed her eyes, after telling me she loved me, too. Then, she slept. Goodbye, my sweet girl. I love you so much. 


Pictures of Mimi Sophie from 2011-2012:

Mimi Sophie, March 2011. 

Mimi Sophie, March 2011. 


Mimi Sophie, March 2011.


Mimi Sophie in April 2011. 


Mimi Sophie in her sun basket bed on the patio, May 2012. :)
Mimi Sophie, November 2012.


Later in that evening, after I'd returned home, I saw the Oracle Report. It was just that kind of day she mentioned, so full of love...

I hope that my last day is that good, too. To be surrounded by your loved ones, to get to go and do your favorite things...  and be showered in love the whole day long is the best thing in the world.  


Comments