Blue Water Energy Healing

A guided meditation for healing yourself emotionally with bluewater energy:

Picture yourself in the ocean. You are surrounded by dolphins & whales.
They are singing to you.
You are singing, too!
Deep from your heart!
You feel their joy.
Your body is receiving a pure blue light energy.
It heals your heart with a minty energy.
Your chest is completely filled with the same minty energy.
You feel your back.
It is minty, too!
Your arms, also, become minty.
Enjoy!
Bask in it.
Invite it to stay with you.
💙💙💙🐋🐳🐬

This is water energy.
It is Sophie-El.

I first felt it in 2003.
It came to me when I was having pain in my heart.
It came on its own, at other times,
When I needed it.
For emotional healing.

When I speak with dear friends,
I also feel it.
For me, this is the most healing of the elemental energies.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Darlene McPeek, Tera Mai Reiki & Seichem Master Teacher
Copyrighted 2017
All rights reserved.



#SophieEl #water #healing #dolphins #whales #teramai #master #teacher #reiki #seichem #torquay #surfcoast #love #peace #joy #meditation #calm #heart #calm #ocean #emotions


Comments