White Flower, Bee Stings, Angels at Sunrise

Today, August 24, I went for a walk at sunrise... On my way out, the face on my grandfather tree was frowning a bit. I know now that when I am frowning, I see frowns. Like everything else, what we feel, reflects back at us. :)

Anyway, then I walked out to see the bee hive in the Oak Tree (the other morning, I had gotten stung for the first time ever, August 20, after taking this photo of the wild white flower in the middle of a patch of stickers next to the Oak Tree, 

"Little White Wild Flower in the Sticker Patch," 

getting excited about it, and then, getting too close with the camera to the bee hive. It has been a while since I had taken a photo and I had been used to sitting quite close. Not this time. The zoom lens buzzzz scared a little honey bee, who was guarding the hive and I was stung. Wow. What a shock. I certainly learned a lesson!)...

I posted the picture below taken that day, August 20, prior to finding the flower, but it reminds me of the two guardian angels, (Gaia) Sophia and Ra (the Sun), that Visionkeeper mentions below in her blog for August 24. :-) See Also, Sacred Spiral's post. :)

"Angels at Sunrise," "Sunrise Through the Trees, August 20,"  
The sun bathed me in gold and then, I laid down on Gaia and asked to be cleared...I felt so much better!  Thank you, friends and angels, I love you...

(Upon rising, I saw a Rune  in my third eye, left over from the sun meditation. I looked it up... Will post in my next blog and provide a link).

On the way home, I saw some cans on the golf course and picked them up. When I looked at my grandfather tree again, this time I saw a smile (I was smiling, too... it was all smiles and joy back and forth)! So nice... I knew there would be.

When I was home, I saw my two little hummingbirds feeding.




Comments