Dreaming of the Water, Fertile Mud, Releasing Fear and Struggle

"Feelings can run the gamut and spill out like water" ... In recalling a dream from last night, it seems to fit this well. In the dream, I am in a house next to a large bay. water is all around. inside the house the floor is grass, green grass. Weirdly, the beds are all surrounded in tall spikes of iron, like a fence. how to get into them, I do not know. I cannot imagine why the beds are spiked. I walk back to the bedroom facing the bay. There are no spikes around that bed. There is one window completely surrounded by water, inside the room. You cannot even walk to it. The ground, which is muddy, is covered up, going into the water, out to the bay. The other window I walked towards and looked out onto the water. Then, i am walking back and my left foot goes off the edge into the watery part, my green shoe is off and has fallen in the water, floating away. I cry out for help. Someone hears me and comes to my aid. My mother's friend and her daughter, a young girl here. They pull me out. I see they are uphill. I am going into the muddy water. I get onto the bed, covered in white, and  am floating around on it, like a raft, looking out of the window to the water. 

Last weekend, I took part in a monthly energy attunement from Humanity Healing University, called the Grid of Light for Release of Anger, Fear and Struggle. (Liane Legey and Christopher Buck, the founders, have been instrumental in helping me along the path, throughf their 12 month Stellar Code program. Being involved wtih this program is probably the single most important thing I have done, spiritually, in my life here on Gaia). Upon reflection, this dream could also reflect that release of fear and struggle or the process of releasing it.


The mucky part in the dream sort of reflects that part of my soul that is like the precursor to plants growing. It is the most fertile part. Upon reading the book, "Soul Mates," years ago while I was overseas, the author, Thomas Moore, says something about this fertile mud that we have access to that lies in our souls. He notes this mud as being the fertile part that we can investigate, as an opportunity for us to better understand ourselves. 


When I saw the mud, I was walking in it, in fact, in the dream, I was not considering that I might be walking in a fertile part of my soul. It was mucky. But, indeed, sometimes the muckiest parts can teach us the most about our shadows, the part of us that needs the most love and understanding. For me, I guess control has been an issue, as I would not allow myself to fall into the water all of the way. When we are babies, we are in water. We thrive in that freedom and flow. 


In our adult lives, we forget about this and seek to control everything around us, holding onto things we don't need, like fear, struggle and anger, even while we no longer enjoy it. 

Comments