As I Play My Harp



This is a painting of Archangel Sandalphon
She is my highest guide and leads the choir in heaven
She is in charge of musik 🎼🎡🎢
And gives me lots of love and inspiration
In that department 😊
It is she who inpires me to play the harp
And sing my songs
I feel πŸ’™❤

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

As I Play My Harp


Sing your own song
from inside your heart.
Let it be known...

The joy from your being
Is crying
to be free,

Free,
On the air your voice
Soars,
High and low,
As if with wings,

Wings,
Like a bird,
But,
Even more,

Even more,
My heart hears your voice
And responds,
Yeah...

You are not alone
Singing,
But we sing together,
In the choir of angels,

I have my new harp,
And you have your flute,
Together we sing the songs of angels,

And, the angels rejoice with us.
And sing as the rainbow light shines
Around us...
Sparkling.

Hold my hand,
Yes, and my heart,
My friend and companion
....as I play my harp.

Darlene Michelle McPeek
Copyright July 2017

Comments