Prayer for Peace on Earth

Cloud Photograph at SE corner by Ingrid Adamsen
All other photography by Darlene Michelle McPeek
Copyright August 2017
All Rights Reserved.
Prayer for Peace on Earth


Yesterday,
I saw your face in mine, Dad.
Your expression.
Looking off into the distance.
To where you are now.

Heavenly places,
In the Sun.
Where rainbow sparkles
Frolic and run.

In a cloud,
An older man was seen.
My friend Ingrid took the snap.
He is a wise one,
An ancient being.

His head is cradled by
A hand of light underneath,
And one in the back of blue.
On his crown,
Are two angels,
Holding hands.
And light in the center.

I am unsure.
Is he the great inbetween?
Between the light
And dark?
Holding the energies
In balance?
Is he us all?

What is the cermony
On his crown?
Is that opening the crown chakra
Of our world?

I play for peace,
I pray for light,
I pray for understanding between peoples,
I pray for compassion and kindness to return,
I pray for love to reign in each person's heart here on Earth.

It is done and so it is.

Thank you to the beings of light, star beings, archangels and ascended masters, who surround us in this sacred place.
We bless you and give thanks for your kind assistance to us here on this Earth.

Darlene Michelle McPeek
Tera Mai Reiki and Seichem Master Teacher
SaEckRa
Copyright 18 August 2017
All Rights Reserved.

Comments