Ode To Joy



Twin Flames
Ode To Joy


I am a purple flower,
I open to you.
It is sweet joy,
I am warmed by you.

Electric lightning,
Electric fire,
Licks the air,
I am alive.

We are dancing in the light,
On this cold, dark winter's night.
In the fur of olden times,
We nestle in our bear-like climes.

Joyous love springs
To the surface of the water.
A fountain of love,
Comes from the deep.

A well deep inside opens up.
Crystal clear water dances
High into the sky.
Giving moisture and refreshment to all.

Light shines brightly from the
Center of the earth.
It lights up the sky.
We are that light.

The sky turns to gold.
Then, orange and red.
Blue, green, pink, and purple,
In celebration of our love.
We light up the night sky.

Your legs are beautiful pillars,
I hold them.
Like strong trees,
They rise up, tall.

Your branches are massive.
Your leaves sweet.
I eat them.
They sustain me.

Your fruit is purple  and gold.
I eat it.
Between my lips,
I nibble the seeds.

Our flowers grow and thrive.
Atop trees in the wild.
The trees grow tall and strong.
A shelter for the creatures.

The ground is blue.
It is the hue of the water,
Coming to the land.
Dolphins and whales swim
Over the earth.

We ride the dolphins
And whales,
They sing in joy,
Whistle and tweet.

You are my king,
And I, your Queen.
Our throne is love.
Together, we give it.

Then, when the day is done,
We sleep,
In sweet repose.
My hands in yours.

Our Legs entwined.
Deeply rooted,
but touching the sky.

Your eyes are closed,
But you still see.
Colours of the rainbow,
What a scene.

Dark and light,
Day and night,
All of the universe,
What a sight.

Then, you dream,
We are together,
Once again.

Mind and heart,
Soul and spirit.
Always and forever,
We are.

I love you, my love.
This I give to you,
To dedicate our love,
A gift to the Universe.

An ode to joy,
We have created.
And share.
We are love.

Infinite,
Endless,
Boundless, and
Free.

I will lay my head down now,
And wait for thee,
On the marriage bed,
Of divine love.

Behind the violet and gold,
silk and shimmering,
I live.

I will see you there.
I wait for you.
Holding out my hand,
In welcome.

You grasp it.
I feel you,
You are
Next to me now.

We sleep.
We dream.
We love.
We wake.
Our day begins again.


Darlene Michelle McPeek
Tera Mai Reiki and Seichem Master Teacher
Copyright September 2017
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Unknown said…
Like it, nice poem
Seal swimming said…
Thank you, pieter! So glad you enjoyed, BF xx