Peace Is Here Now

Peace Is Here Now

I am the buttercup
You are the bee
I open myself up
To thee.

You are the sun,
And I feel your warmth.
Shining down on
every part.

Golden sparkles
Of love
Fall from the sky
And enliven us.

We make honey
That is beautiful.
We taste it;
It is divine.

I open up to you
Mind
Body
Soul
Spirit.

We two are
Born together.
We live as one
Inside each other's hearts.

When I  call your name
Or you call mine,
We will fly to each other,
My love divine.

We will fly to each other,
My love divine.

As you sleep,
I stroke your brow.
I rest my head.
Sleep peacefully now.

Dawn's rays through the window shine
I hold your hand in mine,
We give thanks for our bliss.
Isn't life meant for this?

Yes, it is.
But I must fly
back to my tree,
The time is nigh.

We shall meet tonight,
You and I,
Together we will fly
Visiting places in the sky.

Cloud poeple shall greet us,
Share the nectar of the gods.
We are gods, too,
we shall find.

Which ones,
we do not know yet.
We shall see,
in time.

Time does not exist.
Except in our minds.
Past, present and future,
They intertwine.

I see you as a god,
I am your goddess.
We are all of the colours
Of the rainbow, between us.

We spread joy to others.
It is our goal.
Love touches each heart.
Love spreads throughout the world.

Even as we love,
So shall others love.
Peace will be our watchword.
Peace is here now.


Darlene Michelle McPeek
Tera Mai Reiki and Seichem Master Teacher
Copyright September 2017
All Rights Reserved.

Comments