We Are Water

Whale sighting in Torquay,  June 2017


We Are water.


You are the ocean,
I am the sea.
We mix and mingle,
in the deep.

Shades of blue,
Surround us.
Aquamarine. Turquoise. Azure.
Periwinkle. Cobalt. Indigo.

We are water spirits.
Healing,
Swimming free.

I have a crown of white,
Smiling at you
in the night.

My hair flows around me,
white like the moon,
I whisper to you.

Your arms reach out,
Grasp me close.
My head rests.

....

You are my king,
The lord of the deep.
And I, your bride,
While you sleep.

You smile so sweetly,
Beautiful love.
You fill me with joy,
To see you now.

Sparkling eyes,
Pink warmth,
Like a sea coral
You are.

Your hair is
golden warmth.
Giving light to
The dark.


Written today:
14 September 2017.


Darlene Michelle McPeek
Copyright September 2017
All Rights Reserved.

Comments