Handle With Care



Handle With Care



Gossamer sparkles,

Flecks of light,

Star beings,

Archangels taking flight,


Handle with care,

The package says,

So I open carefully,

Your heart.


In my hand,

It beats softly,

My own is floating,

Above


In bits and pieces,

Sparkling in the light

Of this dark room

I call my own.


Joy, so fleeting,

Visits me,

In your laughter,

I seek it.


Yes, we laugh together,

I find myself again,

At peace.

It is good.


Turning my head away,

I see where I am.

Still dark,

But in the darkness


It is fertile and deep,

I will sleep,

I will sleep,

Dreaming again of


Laughter and bubbles

Joy rising to the surface,

As it so often does,

Unexpectedly.


Yes, I am happy.

Happiness is a simple

Emotion.

To much analysis


And it slips away.

Happiness lives in

One moment.

A moment in time.


I am there in this moment.

We laugh.

Bugs bunny kisses his friend,

I kiss you.


We are in a place of pure fun.

Yes, laughter and joy

Are necessary of the

Human body,


In this life incarnated

On the earth

As we are,

Beings of light,


Trapped inside our

Humanness,

We still see our true selves

In the miracles of nature.


Water flowing,

Breezes blowing,

Fire flickering,

Trees swaying,


Everything quivering

In its own divine dance.

I am, We are

Suspended in time,


The now moment,

Is infinity times infinity.

It needs a lot of work,

As logic may not understand.


But, therein lies the truth,

No explanation needed.

It just is.

Seeming beyond,


Yet it is not.

In our sight,

Circling around us,

In a spiral, it exists.


Spiraling up and up,

The cycles of life,

Neverending energy.

Consciousness


We are aware in our

Higher minds,

Of such a place.

It is deep inside.


Just seek it,

You will find it.

Sit quietly,

The butterfly will fly to you.


It is blue green,

Like our world.

It needs water,

Care for it.


Caught inside,

The butterfly dies.

Let it fly free,

Go into nature.


Yes, it will live.

The butterfly is gone.

Off into fresh air.

Like you, it needs light.


Set yourself free

Of worldy cares.

Take flight with the bee,

Visit flowers,


Make your own kind of honey

From that sweet nectar.

It is yours,

All of it,


Handle the delicate

Blossoms gently,

As they are your own,

Not just flowers,


But the petals of you.

Each petal is a carpet.

Hop on and ride it.

You are too big, you say?


No, no. Just try it!

You will see,

Flexibility

is key.



Written today:
9 October 2017


Darlene Michelle McPeek
Copyright October 2017
All Rights Reserved. 













Comments