A New World



We wake together,
As the sun rises.

Its rays touch your face
You are illuminated in its light
Showing your own light.

You are a sun,
Naturally.

You brighten the world
With your sweet smile.

Flowers grow,
Birds sing,
In homage to you.

In joy of your presence,
They feel your love,
I feel your love.

It is us, natural
And joyous,
Innocent and pure,

Of the heart,
But also the mind,
Soul,
Body,
Spirit.

Where the earth touches the sky,
I will find you.
You are my bridge,
Love.

I connect
With you,
Through you.
We are one tree.

You keep me grounded.

Otherwise,
I float away!

My Joyous heart
Smiles in silence,
But giggles too,

Inside...

You hear me,
From afar...
But not far away in my heart.

There we live.
You and I.

Inside our tree,
The faerie tree.

We fly on our dragon by night,
And see...
everything!

Where would you go
Now...
If you could choose?

Yes, to the sun itself.
My love,
Let us go.

I will make ready.
Our dragon friend
At the window...

We step off the ledge,
Sit softly.
I hold him.
You hold me.

We fly.
Higher and higher....

Our dragon is green, he smiles.
Quite sweet, he is.
Our child.

He is a rainbow serpant too.
Many things,
Shape changing, shape shifter.

Like my dreaming blue crystal.
What ever I need,
The crystal becomes.
Adapting,
Changing.

We too are shape shifters,
Sometimes human,
Sometimes stars,
Flowers,
Animals,
Elements...

Other selves
Other dimensions,
We travel in them.
Being,
Seeing,
Experiencing.

Living in the music,
The fabric of time.
Time does not exist, really.

Still, it is fun to travel in the
Illusion of time.
It is past, present and future
All in one.

We are omnipresent,
My love.
Like Gods,
Goddesses.

Our true selves,
Are more than we can
Imagine.

But try we do,
Joyous endeavors.

So, on to the sun...

Our dragon becomes orange,
Then gold,
His wings gossamer
Light
Flecks
Rainbows.

We are gold sparkles.
We fly off the back
Of the dragon.

Like fire flies,
Fire spirits,
We spark.

There is a great fire.
We explode.
Shards of us,
Land on Earth.

From the ashes,
Grows a great tree.

You are a fire phoenix,
I am a blue butterfly.
We are transformation.

A great egg is laid.
We hatch.
I see you:
You see me.

A new day,
A new world.

It is done and so it is.
The World is just beginning.

What shall we do?
Bask in the sun,
In the morning dew,
Flowers all around us.

Bees buzz
Making nectar,
Honey.

For us.
For the world.

All is well,
All is love.

We do not need more.


Written today, 27 November, 2017.

Darlene Michelle McPeek
Copyright November 2017.
All Rights Reserved.


Comments

irenemir said…
beautiful <3
Seal swimming said…
Thank you, sweet irene! ❣