The Dance of Jupiter and Venus

Early Morning Sun by Darlene Michelle McPeek Copyright 2017.


Prologue:
Jupiter the sky god met Venus the love goddess in the early morning sky.
He was getting to sleep just as she was awaking.
They held hands as the night turned to day and back into night.

Il n'y a pas si longtemps, Jupiter, le dieu du ciel, a rencontré Vénus, la déesse de l'amour, dans le ciel matinal. Il s'endormait au moment où elle se réveillait. Ils se tenaient la main pendant que la nuit devenait jour et nuit. 

The Dance of Jupiter and Venus

A deep blue starry night sky twinkles 
At the edge of the dark tunnel I am inside 
I am looking out,
It is not too far away.

A lantern comes to me,
Someone in the dark 
Knows me 
helps me along the path.
I am not alone...

I grasp the lantern in my hand. 
Its gold light shines out in front of me,
I know now 
I will find my way through the darkness ...
Soon, i will be in the fresh night air. 

My foot takes a step forward...
I am no longer paralyzed in fear 
I am in motion.

On the way, 
I see it is a rainbow tunnel. 
Not scary at all.

I step outside.
The stars are just above my head.
I reach out and 
Touch one!

Pure gold light sparkles 
Run through me.

I am a star. 
Into the sky, I rise.

I see Jupiter the sky god.
He calls me Venus.
I know my name. 
I am love. 

Jupiter takes my hand. 

Together,  we dance. 


Written today, 18 November 2017. 
Darlene Michelle McPeek, copyright 2017. 
All rights reserved.

Comments