The shifting sands

Cozy Corner at Low Tide. Photo credit: Darlene Michelle McPeek. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. 


I was at the beach last night,
It was lovely. 20c.
The coral flowers and sea weed tops were peeking out from the sand.
The tide was coning in,but had mot yet covered it all.
In one spot, the tips of the sea plants made a christmas treee in the sand!
What a lovely holiday greeting card from mother nature.
I enjoyed seeing it.
The shifting sands,
Each day the beach is different, changed,
It is amazing to witness.

I have an authentic Italian Bolognese sauce recipe from an Italian chef living in England that I will try to make. It is just one celery, one onion, one carrot, and tomato paste and tagliatelle  (egg pasta). No garlic or herbs. I think it should be nice.

Comments