Elemental Invocation of Protection

Elemental Invocation of Protection:

"I call upon the arcangels of the four directions to come at sit at the four corners of my home/property/sacred space/victoria/Australia (fill in the blank with what you want).

"Michael with your sacred flame sitting at the southern corner,
May your sacred flame keep the pure passionate life force within me alive,
In my mind,
In my soul,
In my body,
In my city, state, country, and the entire Earth.

Uriel with your grounding Earth energy at the north corner,
May your earth energy keep me fully grounded, centered and balanced,
In my mind,
In my soul,
In my body,
Let your grounding Earth energy
Keep my city, state, country, and the entire Earth fully centered and balanced.

"Garden in the Sun." Photo credits: Darlene McPeek. Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.  
Gabriel of the healing water in the  western corner,
Let your healing waters flow over me,
Healing my heart,
Healing my soul,
Healing my body,
Healing my city, state, country, the entire Earth.   

Raphael with the clearing air sitting at the eastern corner.
Clear the air of my mind,
Clear the air in my soul,
Clear the air in my body,
Clear the air in my city, state, country, the entire Earth. 

As you sit at the four corners of my sacred space and home in protection,
May it be so."

Darlene Michelle McPeek,
Copyright 2020
All Rights Reserved.

Walking to the spot and embodying the invocation is even more powerful!

The devas assist the arcangels, along with the elemental kingdom to protect the land. 

Here in Australia, the trees are crying, too and I feel it. We can turn it around. Energetically at first, then in the outer world.

Much Love to you all ! Xx Darlene

Comments